Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blooming Dates Palm


Mercury climbs up
Marking end of pleasant weather
Blooming dates palm
Smiles happily a fresh

Flower turns tiny green
Grow into yellow, red, pink plum
Fill with drops of honey
Get burn to become golden fleshy palm
Needs peak warm sunny
Awaits a long summer

4 comments:

  1. why r u writing?
    no comments, no body read this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy writing, which I share here. Often someone enjoy reading them. Sometimes they leave a word or two, of course that encourage me.

    Though comments are few views count do tell me that my writing is viewed.

    I continue writing.

    Anonymous: Thanks for your comments anyway, I value it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered who is this.Just found out its u Deen. Why dont u write these in Gal-mal blog. This way we miss these nice writings. Language dosnt matter .

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bindi:
    Welcome!

    Thank you very much for your note, lets try. Only reason I maintained separately is due to SBU rules. Later continued as it is.

    ReplyDelete

Tightening

  If something is bearing and moving, trend is to turn the wrench and tighten further, to make it firm and fixed. In life it's the same ...